MIC card | Portale dei Musei in Comune #adessonews
The MIC is the card of the Museum Network of Roma Capitale which, for the cost of 5 euro, gives you for one year:
– free and unlimited access to the 18 museums of the network *
– Free access to 25 archeological and historical-artistic sites in the city **
– free guided tours with the researchers, thanks to the aMICi program
– direct skip-the-line access to the museum! (subject to capacity and excluding the first Sunday of the month and some temporary exhibitions)
– free and direct access to special events such as The Night of the Museums and Museums in Music
– 10% discount in the cafes and bookshops of the Museums (offer not valid for exhibition catalogues and not combinable with other ongoing promotions)
* free museums and free museums with MIC are included
** some sites require a separate payment for the guided tour by cultural associations
*** for some temporary exhibitions inside the museum it may be necessary to go to the ticket office to collect the free exhibition ticket
Go to the MIC free appointments Calendar.
Who can use the Mic?
You can use the MIC if you are:
– an adult resident in Rome or in the Città Metropolitana of Rome
– a student at public or private universities in the area of the Città Metropolitana of Rome
– an adult domiciled in Rome or in the Città Metropolitana of Rome
Where can you buy it?
To activate the purchase or the renewal of the MIC card go to an authorized point of sale within one month from the reservation with an identity document or proxy from the actual holder of the reservation.
To activate the first purchase, you must also present the completed and printed data request form.
– after 12 months the MIC must be renewed. You can do it in all the museums of the Network and in the Tourist Infopoints.
– you can give the MIC as a gift! All the info here
[click the map to enlarge]
Pubblichiamo solo i migliori articoli della rete. Clicca qui per visitare il sito di provenienza. SITE: the best of the best ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
La rete Adessonews è un aggregatore di news e replica gli articoli senza fini di lucro ma con finalità di critica, discussione od insegnamento, come previsto dall’art. 70 legge sul diritto d’autore e art. 41 della costituzione Italiana. Al termine di ciascun articolo è indicata la provenienza dell’articolo. Per richiedere la rimozione dell’articolo clicca qui